Raytion Documentum Connector
The Raytion Documentum Connector indexes repositories, folders and files together with their meta data and properties from Documentum into your search. Indexing your content stored in Documentum is key to effective knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index Raytion Documentum Connector into your Search?
Indexing OpenText Documentum into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all documents stored in OpenText Documentum, including associated metadata, side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Simplify finding and sharing knowledge and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to relevant information through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your enterprise search platform.
Build smart business applications on top of a comprehensive enterprise search index, which allow finding your OpenText Documentum documents using intelligent search functionality and present relevant documents within the context of search results from other content repositories.
- Supports OpenText Documentum
- Indexes repositories, folders and files
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with OpenText Documentum document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the OpenText Documentum security model
- Full support of OpenText Documentum’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents