Raytion IBM Connections Cloud Connector
The Raytion IBM Connections Cloud Connector keeps content from IBM Connections Cloud always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant collaboration environments our IBM Connections Cloud connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index IBM Connections Cloud into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Search through all of IBM Connections Cloud’s communities, wikis, blogs and files, which become seamlessly accessible side by side with content from other enterprise information systems.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and the access to the information which you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative information within IBM Connections Cloud communities or helpful documentation with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type.
Develop smart business applications on top of the search index. Surface your IBM Connections Cloud content directly through search allowing your colleagues to find the documents which matter to them most.
Build informative and interactive project rooms combining all important project information. Use the search index to display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard even though this information is distributed across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports IBM Connections Cloud
- Indexes files, blogs, wikis, forums, communities, profiles and more
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with IBM Connections Cloud’s item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the IBM Connections Cloud permission model and built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of items