Raytion Oracle WebLogic Portal Connector
The Raytion Oracle WebLogic Portal Connector keeps content from WebLogic Portal always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search you provide to your customers. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and, on the internet, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index Oracle WebLogic Portal into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing the content from Oracle WebLogic Portal into your search applications. Search through all pages and attachments published by WebLogic Portal, which then become seamlessly accessible side by side with other relevant enterprise content.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge, and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative pages or helpful documentation with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your WebLogic-based portal.
Build your site search based on your WebLogic Portal content and simplify the digital customer experience. Bring up the information your portal users need and direct them to the places that matter most to them. Boost adoption rates through a user-driven search design which includes all relevant content from the portal.
- Supports Oracle WebLogic Portal 11 and 12
- Indexes pages, attachments
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with WebLogic Portal’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time.
- Full support of WebLogic Portal’s permission model and the built-in user and group management as well as the associated directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of documents