Raytion Windows File Server Connector
The Raytion Windows File Server Connector continuously indexes up to several hundred million files from your Microsoft Windows file shares. Once available for your search or e-discovery platform, previously concealed knowledge becomes accessible. Whether indexing legacy file shares for e-discovery or GDPR searches, our connector fosters adaptation. In fact, it also advances knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index Microsoft Windows File Server into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring files on your Microsoft Windows file shares, including the Microsoft Windows Distributed File System (DFS), alongside content from other enterprise information systems.
By unlocking your archives through full-text archive search, valuable knowledge becomes accessible. Hence, you can meet your compliance requirements, whether it is for GDPR or e-discovery.
You will profit from building mission critical applications atop of the indexed data. Index and optical character read various files. These can be plans, contracts, CAD data or warranty search solutions. In doing so, your specialists’ work is simplified and more effortless data access is guaranteed in the field or in their offices.
- Supports Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019
- Supports SMB2 and SMB3
- Supports Microsoft Windows Distributed File System (DFS)
- Indexes files and folders and their metadata
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports the Microsoft Windows file share permission model and the user and group management of the underlying Active Directory
- Offers a several hundred million documents scope