Raytion Alfresco Connector
The Raytion Alfresco Connector indexes content from Alfresco Content Services, formerly Alfresco One, one of the leading, independent content management and file sharing services for businesses, into your search. Indexing your documents stored in Alfresco is key to effective knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index Raytion Alfresco Connector into your Search?
Indexing Alfresco into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all documents stored in Alfresco, including annotations and labels, side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to files and folders or helpful documentation through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your enterprise search platform.
Build smart business applications on top of a comprehensive enterprise search index, which allow finding your Alfresco documents using intelligent search functionality and present relevant documents within the context of search results from other content repositories.
- Supports Alfresco Content Services 5 and 6
- Indexes files, folders and profiles
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Alfresco’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Alfresco’s security model
- Full support of Alfresco’s built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents