Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector
The Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Atlassian Confluence Cloud for your search application. Whether for your company-wide enterprise search platform or in vibrant collaboration environments, our Confluence connector keeps track of all changes. It guarantees an updated search index and advances knowledge sharing. In fact, as an excellent search solution it ensures easy collaboration.
Why should you index Atlassian Confluence Cloud into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Confluence Cloud for your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. Seize the opportunity of full-text search across all spaces, pages and attachments stored in Confluence Cloud alongside content from other enterprise systems for an effortless information retrieval.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access from Confluence Cloud are benefits of a seamless enterprise search. Document hierarchies allow a tailored search experience, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions for a quicker and more direct access.
You will profit from building your site search based on Confluence Cloud content in various ways: display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard. You can also build informative and interactive project rooms by combining information from across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports Atlassian Confluence Cloud
- Indexes pages, blog posts, attachments, comments, spaces, profiles and hub sites for tags
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Confluence Cloud’s document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Confluence Cloud’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents