Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector
The Raytion Confluence Cloud Connector keeps content from Atlassian Confluence Cloud always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant collaboration environments our Confluence connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Atlassian Confluence Cloud into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Confluence Cloud into your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all spaces, pages and attachments stored in Confluence Cloud side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Finding information from Confluence Cloud in your central search simplifies onboarding and finding and sharing knowledge without detours. Having in mind the document hierarchies allows for a tailored search experience. Within intelligent search-as-you-type you can easily find authoritative places in Confluence Cloud. A direct access to the relevant Confluence spaces and pages allows users to complete the task at hand even easier and faster.
Build informative and interactive project rooms combining all important project information. Use the search index to display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard even though this information is distributed across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports Atlassian Confluence Cloud
- Indexes pages, blog posts, attachments, comments, spaces, profiles and hub sites for tags
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Confluence Cloud’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Confluence Cloud’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents