Raytion Confluence Connector
The Raytion Confluence Connector keeps content from Atlassian Confluence always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant collaboration environments our Confluence connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Atlassian Confluence into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Confluence into your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all spaces, pages and attachments stored in Confluence side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Finding information from Confluence in your central search simplifies onboarding and finding and sharing knowledge without detours. Having in mind the document hierarchies allows for a tailored search experience. Within intelligent search-as-you-type you can easily find authoritative places in Confluence. A direct access to the relevant Confluence spaces and pages allows users to complete the task at hand even easier and faster.
Build informative and interactive project rooms combining all important project information. Use the search index to display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard even though this information is distributed across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports Atlassian Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center 6 and 7
- Indexes pages, blog posts, attachments, comments, spaces, profiles and hub sites for tags
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Confluence’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Confluence’s permission model and built-in user and group management, as well as Confluence installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of documents