Raytion Confluence Connector
The Raytion Confluence Connector indexes content from Atlassian Confluence, one o the leading knowledge management and collaboration tools. Confluence is a knowledge sharing and distribution platform, which is key to the success for many of our customers. Even in vibrant, collaborative Confluence spaces, our Confluence connector keeps track of all new pages, changes to them and deletions, and reliably keeps the index of your enterprise search platform up to date.
Why should you index Raytion Confluence Connector into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Confluence into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all spaces, pages and attachments stored in Confluence side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Finding information from Confluence in your central search simplifies onboarding, and finding and sharing knowledge without detours. Having in mind the document hierarchies allows for a tailored search experience. Within intelligent search-as-you-type, you will easily find authoritative places in Confluence. A direct access to relevant Confluence spaces allows users to continue their work even easier and faster.
- Supports Atlassian Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center Version 6 and 7
- Indexes pages, blog posts, attachments, comments, spaces, profiles and hub sites for tags
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Confluence’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Confluence’s model
- Full support of Confluence’s built-in user and group management, as well as Confluence installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of documents