Raytion Exchange Connector
The Raytion Exchange Connector continuously indexes e-mail messages, attachments and more from Microsoft Exchange to cover enterprise search and e-discovery scenarios. Owing to its reliable crawl engine, the connector serves even during the most demanding compliance scenarios. In fact, it also allows building efficient e-discovery solutions.
Why should you index Microsoft Exchange into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring Microsoft Exchange e-mails, attachments, contacts or calendar items alongside content from other important enterprise information systems.
By unlocking your archives through full-text archive search, subtle knowledge becomes accessible. Hence, you can meet your compliance requirements, whether it is for data leak prevention, GDPR or e-discovery.
Allow your CRM managers to gain quick insights into customer dashboards. Powered by search, e-mails alongside customer data from your CRM system are displayed as well as interactions from your ticket management tool.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2019
- Indexes e-mail messages, attachments, contacts and calendar items from mailboxes, public folders, and archives
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Microsoft Exchange’s item types
- Indexes new messages and items in near real time
- Fully supports Microsoft Exchange’s permission model
- Offers a several hundred million item scope