Raytion FirstSpirit Connector
The Raytion FirstSpirit Connector continuously indexes most recent content from e-Spirit’s FirstSpirit for your search application. Whether it is a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search, our connector fosters adaptation. In fact, it also advances knowledge sharing, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index e-Spirit FirstSpirit into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing content from FirstSpirit for your search applications. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring all pages and attachments published by FirstSpirit.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to essential pages, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from building your site search based on FirstSpirit content in various ways: lighten the digital customer experience, put foward essential information or direct your visitors to significant sites. Conversion rates will boost through a user-driven search design, which includes all relevant content from FirstSpirit.
- Supports e-Spirit FirstSpirit
- Indexes pages, attachments and other generated document types from FirstSpirit
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with FirstSpirit’s document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time.
- Fully supports FirstSpirit’s permission model and built-in user and group management as well as FirstSpirit installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents
One of the largest automotive supplier companies worldwide employs our Raytion FirstSpirit Connector for indexing their FirstSpirit intranet-based content. Hence, this content is made available for their enterprise search platform. Our connector efficiently indexes several millions of intranet and HR pages including attachments and guarantees most recent updates.
With an accessible search box on every page of the intranet users can find information from FirstSpirit alongside content from other corporate systems. By using search, the same relevancy model is applied to all information regardless of the system it resides in.