Raytion GitLab Connector
The Raytion GitLab Connector continuously indexes most recent content from GitLab for your search application. Representing an excellent search solution, our GitLab connector keeps track of all changes. It guarantees an updated search index and supports development best practices. In fact, it also facilitates software development, whether it is for development-focused search solutions or in vibrant software development environments.
Why should you index GitLab into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text and code search. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring GitLab repositories, projects, issues, documentation and wikis alongside content from other enterprise information systems.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to essential pages, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from building smart development-oriented business applications atop of the search index in various ways: content from GitLab repositories is directly accessible. It also enables your developers, administrators and IT support to find relevant, timely and actionable information across all relevant information systems.
- Supports GitLab 10
- Indexes projects, repositories, issues and wikis
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with GitLab’s item and document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Gitlab’s permission model and built-in user and group management including the model of the underlying LDAP security
- Offers a several ten million item and document scope