Raytion GitLab Connector
The Raytion GitLab Connector keeps content from GitLab, the centerpiece of IT collaboration and software development, always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your development-focused search solution. Even in vibrant software development environments our GitLab connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption and knowledge sharing, supports development best practices and facilitates software development.
Why should you index GitLab into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text and code search. Search through all GitLab repositories, projects, issues, documentation and wikis, which become seamlessly accessible side by side with content from other enterprise information systems.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and the access to the information which you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative answers with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type.
Build smart development-oriented business applications on top of the search index. Make content from your GitLab repositories directly accessible through search and enable your colleagues to find the detailed development information which matters most to them.
The integration of content from Gitlab into your search solutions enables your developers, administrators and IT support to find relevant, timely and actionable information across all relevant information systems.
- Supports GitLab 10
- Indexes projects, repositories, issues and wikis
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with GitLab’s item and document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Gitlab’s permission model and built-in user and group management including the model of the underlying LDAP security
- Scales to tens of millions of items and documents