Raytion IBM Connections Connector
The Raytion IBM Connections Connector indexes content from IBM Connections, one of the first enterprise social networks , into your business search applications. IBM Connections is the cornerstone of the collaboration strategy of our international customers.
The integration of social content from IBM Connections into your enterprise search solution enables its users to find relevant, timely and actionable information across all enterprise information systems, now including the social corporate network, too.
An excellent search presenting not only documents, e.g. in document management systems or on file shares, but from contemporary corporate social media like IBM Connections, fosters its adoption, knowledge sharing and team work across the whole organization.
Why should you index Raytion IBM Connections Connector into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search. Search through all of IBM Connections communities, wikis, blogs and files, which become seamlessly accessible side by side with content from other enterprise information systems.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and the access to the information which you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to authoritative information within IBM Connections communities or helpful documentation through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type.
Build smart business applications on top of the search index and surface your IBM Connections content directly through search allowing your colleagues to find the documents which matter most to them.
- Support for IBM Connections 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Indexes public and personal files, blogs, wikis, forums, communities, bookmarks, profiles and status updates
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with IBM Connections’ item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the IBM Connections security model
- Full support of IBM Connections installations based on Active Directory or other LDAP providers
- Scales to tens of millions of items