Raytion Jira Cloud Connector
The Raytion Jira Cloud Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Atlassian Jira Cloud for your search application. Whether for your company-wide enterprise search platform or in vibrant project environments, our Jira Cloud connector keeps track of all changes. It guarantees an updated search index and advances knowledge sharing. In fact, as an excellent search solution it ensures easy collaboration.
Why should you index Atlassian Jira Cloud into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Jira Cloud for your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. Seize the opportunity of full-text search across all projects, issues, comments and profiles in Jira Cloud and other corporate systems for an effortless information retrieval.
Assumed your support team wants to efficiently handle customer support requests, easy retrieval of Jira tickets for support dashboards is crucial. The metadata from the Raytion Jira Cloud Connector allow filtering results of customers, components, projects just like more visualizable and retrievable criteria.
The Raytion Jira Cloud Connector will also actuate expert finders. Extracting data from Jira allows training expert finder models, long-term learning and understanding the skills of experts in demand. It empowers your ticket creation workflows by assigning tickets to the right solver groups.
- Supports Atlassian Jira Cloud
- Indexes projects, issues, attachments, comments, work logs, issue histories, links and profiles
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Jira Cloud’s item types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Jira Cloud’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Offers a several ten million item scope