Raytion Jira Cloud Connector
The Raytion Jira Cloud Connector indexes content from Atlassian Jira Cloud, one of the leading cloud-based project management and support desk tools. The issue tracking and support workflows from Jira are key to customer success for many of our clients. The Raytion Jira Cloud Connector keeps track of all changes to Jira projects and tickets, and reliably keeps the index of your search solution up to date.
Why should you index Raytion Jira Cloud Connector into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Jira Cloud into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all projects, issues, comments and profiles in Jira Cloud side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily accessible.
Your support team wants to efficiently handle all those customer support requests? For support dashboards and support cases, an easy retrieval of Jira tickets is key. The metadata, which the Raytion Jira Cloud Connector delivers together with all items from Jira Cloud, allow for filtering of results on customers, components, projects and many more criteria to visualize and retrieve the information you need to answer and closea case.
The Raytion Jira Cloud Connector fuels your expert finder, too. The data the connector extracts from Jira Cloud allows to train an expert finder model. An expert finder using information and relations from Jira Cloud is able to learn over time and understand the skills people have and who the sought-after experts are.
- Supports Atlassian Jira Cloud
- Indexes projects, issues, attachments, comments, work logs, issue histories, links and profiles
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Jira Cloud’s item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Support of Jira Cloud’s security model
- Full support of Jira Cloud’s built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of items