Raytion Jira Connector
The Raytion Jira Connector keeps content from Atlassian Jira always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant project environments our Jira connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Atlassian Jira into your Search?
Indexing Atlassian Jira into your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all projects, issues, comments and profiles in Jira side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily accessible.
Your support team wants to efficiently handle all those customer support requests? For support dashboards and support cases easy retrieval of Jira tickets is key. The metadata, which the Raytion Jira Connector delivers together with all items from Jira, allow for filtering of results on customers, components, projects and many more criteria to visualize and retrieve the information you need to answer and close a case.
The Raytion Jira Connector fuels your expert finder, too. The data the connector extracts from Jira allows to train an expert finder model. An expert finder using information and relations from Jira is able to learn over time and understand the skills people have and who the sought-after experts are. It powers your ticket creation workflows, as tickets get assigned to the right solver groups.
- Supports Atlassian Jira Server and Jira Data Center 6, 7 and 8
- Indexes projects, issues, attachments, comments, work logs, issue histories, links and profiles
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Jira’s item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Jira’s permission model and built-in user and group management, as well as Jira installations based on Active Directory and other directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of items