Raytion Microsoft OneDrive Connector
The Raytion OneDrive Connector keeps content from Microsoft OneDrive for Business always freshly indexed in your search solution, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform or search-driven business application. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index Microsoft OneDrive for Business into your Search?
Indexing Microsoft OneDrive for Business into your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all documents stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing knowledge and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Get faster access to files and folders or helpful documentation with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your enterprise search platform.
Easily build smart business applications on top of the indexed data, surface e.g. shared documents in customer dashboards, in your chat bot, or your team communications platform.
- Supports Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Indexes files
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Microsoft OneDrive for Business’ document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of Microsoft OneDrive for Business’s permission model and users and groups stored in Microsoft Azure AD
- Scales to tens of millions of documents