Raytion Microsoft OneDrive Connector
The Raytion OneDrive Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Microsoft OneDrive for Business for your search solution. Whether it is a company-wide enterprise search platform or search-driven business application, our connector fosters adaptation. In fact, it also advances knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index Microsoft OneDrive for Business into your Search?
Indexing Microsoft OneDrive for Business for your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. Seize the opportunity of full-text search across all documents stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business alongside content from other corporate systems for an effortless information retrieval.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to files, folders or helpful documentation, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from easily building smart business applications on top of the indexed data in various environments: Access shared documents in customer dashboards, in your chat bots or in your team communication platforms.
- Supports Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Indexes files
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Microsoft OneDrive for Business’ document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Microsoft OneDrive for Business’s permission model and users and groups stored in Microsoft Azure AD
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents