Raytion Microsoft Teams Connector
Microsoft Teams is the centerpiece of Microsoft’s collaboration strategy and their chat solution. The Raytion Microsoft Teams Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Microsoft Teams for your search application. Whether for your company-wide enterprise search platform or in vibrant collaboration environments, our Microsoft Teams connector keeps track of all changes. In fact, it also guarantees an updated search index.
Why should you index Microsoft Teams into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing content from Microsoft Teams for your search applications. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring communications, wikis, lists and shared documents alongside content from other enterprise systems.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to essential pages or helpful documentation, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from building your site search based on Microsoft Teams content in various ways: use the search index to display all relevant documents, wiki pages, tasks and contacts on a central project dashboard. You can also build informative and interactive project rooms by combining information from across different collaboration platforms.
- Supports Microsoft Teams
- Indexes messages, OneNote wikis, lists and shared documents
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Microsoft Teams’ item types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Microsoft Teams’s permission model, user and group management and the underlying Azure AD security
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents