Raytion OpenText Content Server Connector
The Raytion OpenText Content Server Connector indexes files, folders, virtual folders, compound documents, news, emails, volumes, collections, classifications and many more objects from OpenText Content Server into your search. Indexing your content stored in OpenText Content Server is key to effective knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index Raytion OpenText Content Server Connector into your Search?
Indexing OpenText Content Server into your enterprise search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all content stored in OpenText Content Server, including its associated metadata, side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Simplify finding and sharing knowledge and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Gain faster access to relevant information through intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your enterprise search platform.
Build smart business applications on top of a comprehensive enterprise search index, which allow finding your OpenText Content Server documents using intelligent search functionality and present relevant documents within the context of search results from other content repositories.
- Supports OpenText Content Server
- Indexes files, folders, virtual folders, compound documents, news, emails, volumes, collections, classifications and many more object
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with OpenText Content Server document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Full support of the OpenText Content Server security model
- Full support of OpenText Content Server’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents