Raytion OpenText Content Server Connector
The Raytion OpenText Content Server Connector continuously indexes most recent content from OpenText Content Server for your search solution. Whether it is a company-wide enterprise search platform or search-driven business application, our connector fosters adaptation. In fact, it also advances knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Why should you index OpenText Content Server into your Search?
Indexing OpenText Content Server for your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. Seize the opportunity of full-text search across all content stored in OpenText Content Server alongside content from other corporate systems for an effortless information retrieval.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to files, folders or helpful documentation, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from easily building smart business applications on top of the indexed data in various environments: Access shared documents in customer dashboards, in your chat bots or in your team communication platforms.
- Supports OpenText Content Server
- Indexes files, folders, virtual folders, compound documents, news, emails, volumes, collections, classifications and many objects more
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with OpenText Content Server document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports OpenText Content Server’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Offers a scope of several ten million document