Raytion Oracle KA Cloud Connector
The Raytion Oracle KA Cloud Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud (KA Cloud) for your search application. Whether it is tracking added, changed or deleted information, our Oracle Knowledge Advanced connector reliably records and indexes all modifications, so that your enterprise or site search is always up to date.
Why should you index Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud into your Search?
Indexing Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud for your search serves a broad range of use cases. Seize the opportunity of full-text search across all pages and attachments stored in Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud and other sources for an effortless information retrieval.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access from Oracle KA Cloud are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to essential pages, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
Indexing Oracle KA Cloud enhances your site visitors’ success. Being able to search for and find relevant answers significantly reduces the number of active support cases. Through search you will significantly profit from investments into your knowledge base.
- Supports Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud (KA Cloud)
- Indexes pages and attachments
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Oracle KA Cloud’s document types
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Supports Oracle KA Cloud’s security model including handling of snippet-based permissions within Oracle KA pages. Fully supports Oracle KA Cloud’s built-in user and group management
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents
One of the world’s largest providers of IT, networking and cybersecurity solutions uses our Raytion Oracle KA Cloud Connector to reliably index their external knowledge bases. Hence, this content is made available for a central knowledge base search application. This reduces effort to resolve customer requests by their support personnel and effectively lowers the number of open support cases.