Raytion Oracle KA Cloud Connector
The Raytion Oracle KA Cloud Connector indexes content from Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud (KA Cloud) into your search application. As we know how important it is to have all knowledge information freshly indexed, our Oracle Knowledge Advanced connector reliably keeps track of all new pages, changes and deletions. This way, your enterprise search or your internet-facing site search is always up to date.
Why should you index Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud into your Search?
Indexing Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud into your search serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all pages and attachments stored in Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud side by side with content from other content sources, relevant information becomes easily retrievable and actionable.
Finding information from Oracle KA Cloud in your search simplifies onboarding and finding and sharing knowledge without detours. Within intelligent search-as-you-type you can easily find authoritative places in Oracle KA Cloud. A direct access to the relevant Oracle KA Cloud spaces and pages allows users to complete the task at hand even easier and faster.
In internet-facing knowledge base scenarios, indexing Oracle KA Cloud reduces the effort to success of your site visitors. Being able to search for and find relevant answers significantly reduces the number of active support cases. Search can be the key to make your investment into your knowledge base pay off.
- Supports Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud (KA Cloud)
- Indexes pages and attachments
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with Oracle KA Cloud’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Support of Oracle KA Cloud’s security model including handling of snippet-based permissions within Oracle KA pages. Full support of Oracle KA Cloud’s built-in user and group management
- Scales to tens of millions of documents