Raytion SAP NetWeaver Portal Connector
The Raytion SAP NetWeaver Portal Connector keeps content from SAP NetWeaver Portal always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search you provide to your customers. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and, on the internet, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index SAP NetWeaver Portal into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing pages, attachments or team rooms from SAP NetWeaver Portal into search. Search through all pages and attachments published by NetWeaver Portal, which then becomes seamlessly accessible side by side with other relevant enterprise content.
Simplify onboarding, finding and sharing of knowledge, and accessing the information you need in that very moment. Get faster access to authoritative pages or helpful documentation with intelligent and context-aware search-as-you-type – directly from your NetWeaver-based portal.
Build your site search based on your NetWeaver Portal content and simplify the digital employee experience. Bring up the information your portal users need and direct them to the places that matter most to them. Boost adoption rates through a user-driven search design which includes all relevant content from the portal.
- Supports SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.5
- Indexes pages, attachments, managed documents and other document types from the KMC and PDC modules
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with NetWeaver Portal’s document types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time.
- Full support of NetWeaver Portal’s permission model and of the built-in user and group management as well as the associated directory services
- Scales to tens of millions of documents