Raytion ServiceNow Connector
The Raytion ServiceNow Connector keeps content from ServiceNow always freshly indexed in your search application, e.g. your company-wide enterprise search platform. Even in vibrant project environments our ServiceNow connector keeps track of all changes and reliably keeps the search index up to date. An excellent search solution boosts adoption, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
Why should you index ServiceNow into your Search?
Indexing ServiceNow into your enterprise search solution serves a broad range of use cases. With full-text search across all knowledge bases, issues, comments and attachments in ServiceNow side by side with content from other enterprise systems, relevant information becomes easily accessible.
Your support team wants to efficiently handle all those customer support requests? For support dashboards and support cases easy retrieval of ServiceNow tickets is key. The metadata, which the Raytion ServiceNow Connector delivers together with all items from ServiceNow, allow for filtering of results on customers, components, projects and many more criteria to visualize and retrieve the information you need to answer and close a case.
The Raytion ServiceNow Connector fuels your expert finder, too. The data the connector extracts from ServiceNow allows to train an expert finder model. An expert finder using information and relations from ServiceNow is able to learn over time and understand the skills people have and who the sought-after experts are. It powers your ticket creation workflows, as tickets get assigned to the right solver groups.
- Supports ServiceNow
- Indexes knowledge base articles, issues, attachments, comments, work logs, among others
- Indexing of the comprehensive set of metadata associated with ServiceNow’s item types
- Indexing of new and changed content in near real time
- Support of ServiceNow’s permission model and built-in user and group management
- Custom support of script-based ServiceNow security possible
- Scales to tens of millions of documents