Raytion Sitecore Connector
The Raytion Sitecore Connector continuously indexes most recent content from Sitecore for your search application. Whether it is a company-wide enterprise search solution or a local site search, our connector fosters adaptation. In fact, it also advances knowledge sharing, customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
Why should you index Sitecore into your Search?
Leverage the power of full-text search by indexing the content from Sitecore for your search applications. Seize the opportunity of flawlessly accessing and exploring all pages and attachments published by Sitecore.
Simplified onboarding, shared knowledge and immediate information access are benefits of a seamless enterprise search – just like quicker access to essential pages, which is facilitated by intelligent Search-as-you-Type completions.
You will profit from building your site search based on Sitecore content in various ways: lighten the digital customer experience, put foward essential information or direct your visitors to significant sites. Conversion rates will boost through a user-driven search design, which includes all relevant content from Sitecore.
- Supports Sitecore 8
- Indexes pages, attachments, and other generated document types from Sitecore
- Indexes comprehensive sets of metadata associated with Sitecore’s document types
- Extensible engine which allows to adapt to complex Sitecore scenarios
- Indexes new and changed content in near real time
- Fully supports Sitecore’s permission model and built-in user and group management as well as Sitecore installations based on Microsoft Active Directory
- Offers a scope of several ten million documents
One of the largest European logistics companies employs our Raytion Sitecore Connector for indexing their Sitecore intranet-based content. Hence, this content is made available for their enterprise search platform. Our connector efficiently indexes their intranet and guarantees most recent updates.
With an accessible search box on every page of the intranet users can find information from Sitecore alongside content from other corporate systems. By using search, the same relevancy model is applied to all information regardless of the system it resides in.